Our Sunday School groups meet during the 10:00 a.m. service each Sunday.
School-Age and Preschool Groups: Children from 2.5 to 12 years of age gather in the children's activity area in the North Transept of the church before the 10 a.m. service, remain in church till after the Children's Focus, head to the classroom for Bible stories and activities, returning to the service in time for communion.
Infant Toddler Group: Children under 2.5 years of age can be dropped off in the Infant/Toddler space in the Reception Room before the 10 a.m. service and picked up from there when it is over. A parent may choose to remain with the child until he or she feels comfortable or if the teacher suggests that you do so.
Child care is offered in the Preschool classroom during the 9 to 10 a.m. Christian Education Hour.
- July 9 - Delight - Genesis 24: 34-38, 42-49, 58-67. To hear, in the story of Rebekah, that God is with us as we make choices.
- July 16 - Division - Genesis 25: 19-34. To hear a story of two brothers and wonder what we can learn from them.
- July 23 - Promises - Genesis 28 - 10-19a. To hear, in the story of Jacob’s dream, that we are a blessing.
- July 30 - Honour - Genesis 29: 15-28. To hear a story about Jacob’s love for a Rachel.
- Aug. 13 - Jealousy - Genesis 37: 1-4, 12-28. To introduce Joseph, a dreamer, loved by his father and God.
- Aug. 20 - Restoration - Genesis 45: 1-15. To show how God’s love helped Joseph reconnect with his family.
- Aug. 27 - Defiance - Exodus 1: 8-2: 10. To discover how Moses is saved by women who trusted God.
- Aug. 28 - Sept. 1 - Choir Camp for ages 6-12
- Sept. 24 - Fall BBQ with Bishop Kevin Robertson as our guest
- Brunches: - Oct. 29 & Dec. 10
- Fall Fundraiser - Nov. 4 evening - food & fun for all ages
- Dec. 3 - Advent Tea 2:30-4:30
- Dec. 17 - Christmas Pageant during the 10 a.m. service
- Dec. 24 - 4 p.m. Christmas Eve mini-pageant